יום ראשון, 9 באוגוסט 2009

personal psychic story

While going through the ‘psychic change’ .my own story..I had been struggling with life ,and deeply depressed , feeling that a part of me was missing ever since I can remember. I was 18 and a bit of a loose cannon. I had been dating a young lady from work ---may I say NOT a good combination ‘Never mix Business & pleasure’!! too true there and a lesson gained .We split up and I was very low , the split some how launched me into a depressive state , a lot lower than normal for that time. Luck was not on my side and I began to feel like there was a very strong ‘Bad presence ‘around me.I was not at all into psychic things and would never have ever believed I would end up being a psychic medium!!. But still I felt this way . I aired my feeling to one person you can really trust at these times…..MUM.
After describing the intense feelings I was having with her , she arranged for me to see a Reiki Healer for a session. I was in the frame of mind where I would try anything , so the next day I met up with the healer for a session. I was very apprehensions about the healing. But very open mined about it . The healer was fantastic and listened to my feelings before the Reiki session.
During the session as I closed my eyes I felt at peace and calm, I almost felt that I was ‘out of body’ and travelling within myself. I can only describe it as realising I was a tiny cell amongst many others, I could see in my minds eye blobs of colour all around and the sensation that I was travelling in a universe. I later have come to conclude that what I was seeing was my own inner universe, I now understand fully that god is within us and our body’s are a temples and to find Enlightenment we must search within ourselves. I also was getting sensations of a spirit touching my face …stroking it calmly..((I now no it was my guide annika)).
After this mind changing reiki session something changed with in me I was a smoker. I gave up.. And the feeling of spirits around me was clamed. The healer went on to tell me that one day I would be a psychic medium and help others. And so the journey began to find the real me!. At this same time I was lodging at a friends house and After telling his mum about the session she persuaded me to peruse the psychic abilities further , she was a god send to me , a real’ earth guide’ and she was in my life right at the time I needed her. It helped a lot that she was heavily spiritual and could relate to my discoveries.After discovering a add in a local magazine for ‘Reiki Attunment booked in for my Reiki 1. This act led me into the lucky path of a great healer who attuned me and then after gave me a number of a new ‘psychic circle’ just starting up with an Experienced Reader.
are you a psychic too? do the free psychic test

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה