יום שבת, 1 באוגוסט 2009

psychic reading story

We all have our own opinions on this, but this one thing (and several others) really did happen.
My father was psychic even though he was a gigantic ass. His mother was psychic too, though I never met her. They both used tarot cards to focus their abilities. Supposedly, it's handed down to one child each generation. My sister was supposed to get the "gift", but she spurned it in favor of Jesus. She refused to be taught how to read cards.
Before she found Jesus, she asked my father to read her fortune. He got the cards out, and she touched them, and he started to focus as he turned over the cards. After he had turned over 3 cards, he got a very serious look on his face, and he said, "I can't tell you anything."
Within the year, my sister's son suicided and it tore the family apart. Later I asked my father if he had seen this, and he just nodded. It was all very surreal.
are you a psychic too? do the free psychic test

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה