יום שבת, 1 באוגוסט 2009

Psychic Test Tarot Cards

I like that idea Snuggles that the people are actually picking out tarot cards with which they identify with the most. Put there is also sometimes a psychic pull to the object that is the most relevant. I can feel it when I am doing the lotto...it feel like energy is jerking my eyes over to the correct area. It's like an energy wave so I think of it as Psi surfing. Also, images may come into my mind and sometimes I hear words. The trouble with that is I don't know unless someone confirms it if I am correct or not. I did have autism as a child and I have MPD so I have to be wary if what I am hearing is valid or not.
On the Rhine/Zenner Psychic Test Cards (the ones with the symbols: Star, Wavy Lines, Circle, etc. I can feel that energy pull my mind to the correct card too. So I think it may be a combination of people subconsciously identifying themselves to the cards (as you mentioned.. however in the Tree of Life method if I recall correctly the only thing the other person did was cut the deck and didn't actually pick out a card), also the reader being able to make educated guesses and read the body language of who they are talking to. But, also I can't discount that sometimes there was a stronger pull to the things that happened to be true.
Also, like I said you don't need cards really to use Psi to read a person. What I think you do need is someone with a mind that is easy to read. Some people are very blocked and some are like open books. Once, I stumbled across a temporary chat room about telepathy. I didn't realize it at first but it was a sort of trap set up by a woman who was addicted to getting her fortune read. I entered her room and she was talking to another woman. She asked me right off if I would tell her her fortune. I told her that I thought her chatroom was a discussion group and that I'm not a fortune teller but if she liked I could try and pick up some vibes on her just for fun. But then the other woman there said "No do me first!" So, I told the other woman she had long red curly hair and she was a college student and I could see her in my mind sitting on some concrete basement steps. She said this was true. I was amazed myself because I just sort of blurted it out and how could that be true? She was really open and nice and I wanted to talk to her some more about the recent death of her boyfriend (which I also vibbed into)...but then the other woman kicked her out of the room and told me she had set up the room so she could get only her fortune read and she wanted me to read her now.
So, I told her that she was an old retiree that lived in a trailer in Florida and that she was a gambler, drinker and a chainsmoker. She said none of this was true and she was insulted. I didn't care I didn't like her anyway and I left.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה