יום שלישי, 11 באוגוסט 2009

psychic reading story

I hope that you can give me a bit of advice or constructive comment about this even of my life. so here is my story:
All my life I just had a real bad luck in love. I was extremely shy and couldnt even ask a woman out. But I still believe that I will find a
serious relationship someday (this was when I was 20) and marry. 10 years had passed and I am in the same worst situation than when I was 20. Yes I embarassingly admit that I am still a virgin at 30, and I am beginning to wonder if I am really cursed or something like that. As my luck had turned out, my financial situation got worse as well. I am going for odd jobs to odd jobs eventhough I have some grad school degree
in me (I didnt finish grad school though...but I am very close!). So as you can see my desperation in life to find sense and meaning to all this
mess and to at least find some hope in my future. (I had thought about taking my own life...it this thing really got worse).
I never been into psychics or tarot cards before in my life. I had been curious though by tarot cards and bought one before, but never really got around to learning how to interpret it, as I have difficulty with the intuitive exercises and meditation stuff. So I thought about going to a psychic to have an answer to the confusion and pain in my life.
The first psychic told me (This was last year 1999) that the year 2000
all my dreams can come true. I tried to look very cold and poker faced, as I knew that most pyschics are masters of reading human expressions. She told me to hold a crystal and meditate upon it. I did and after a couple or mins, she told me the following:
I will have all my dreams come true in the coming year, so it is time for me to be able to figure out what i want for this year so that I can be successful on it. I told her that I want to be successful in computers and also to be a writer. She told me that I should pursue what
I wanted to pursue. She also told me the impending romance that is coming in my life and she would be introduced by one of my friends. By then she ask me if I have any friends who can do this. I said no, and she was taken aback and still insists that I would find her somehow this
year. My financial life will be very abundant once I figure out what I want, and so must I have to pursue my dreams. She also says that she know that I had never had had a relationship with a woman before (she probably could read me that coz I literally tell her that I have no friends) and not to worry because she will come soon. I was very hopeful
inside on what she said until she said the following:
You have a curse on you that had been given to your great great grandmother and this is one reason why you are experiencing all the troubles that you have right now. But it will double when the new millenium hits and doubles everyear or so if you havent been unhexed.
Now, I pay this psychic 50 bucks for a regular reading. She told me that
she will charge me 120 bucks to life the curse out of me. She told me that I should, otherwise it will get worse. I was in a very vulnerable stage emotionally here, so I listen to her intently, and I told her that
I only have 50 bucks and I dont really expect any of that in my family. She told me that she should lift the curse ASAP otherwise...she told me if I want to befall the same faith that I have right now if I ever have a children. Your suffering must end now, so we must do the cleansing right away. I told her that I will be back with the money and I am willing. She told me that I can pay her half and we can continue the cleansing tomorrow when I have all the money. She said that it will cover all her expenses for anoinitng oils, candles and all that ritual things and she only gets small profit from it.
I dont have the money so she didnt do the ritual. But I was desperate to end my suffering, so the next day I went to her place with the 120 bucks. It was Jan 2 then and she wasnt there. So I thought that she went
on vacation. I came home very very distraught and confused because of what she told me. In my desperation, I went for the yellow book to look for any other psychic who can help me and sure enough there it was. So I
make an appointment and drove there in the evening.
The next psychic told me that there is a money back guarantantee to her reading that her reading is at least 85 to 93 percent accurate. If I
am not satisfied with the reading, I can bring back the money and be done with it. So she did the reading this time with four tarot cards. She told me what kind of a person I was, what my problems and concerns are (I never told her anything yet...as usual...I assume my poker face expression because she might just be reading me). She predicted that I will have a lawsuit by mid march and it will be in my favor (actually...I was a bit scared of this because I have some credit problems and thought that it wasnt true...but actually on early march this year I got rear ended (I wasnt hurt and my car wasnt even scratched..and most of all I got 2 grand pocket money as a result!!!)). She told me that I should had been married by now with 2 kids and have lots of money. She could not understand why I havent attained this stage, because her tarot cards is telling her that I should be with a wife...2 kids...and a good job. I remember that she got ace of pentacles, lovers card, the moon, seven of cups (which will be a very important card later on when she explains something else later). She told me that the two children's aura is hovering over me and that they are waiting for me to find the woman that would be their mother. Then I asked the crucial question: Will I ever meet my soulmate soon? She told me that I definitely will. In fact she told me that before I meet my soulmate, I will meet a woman who will teach me lots of things about love and relationship. But she is not my soulmate, so it wont last for long. The next woman however will be my true soulmate, and she will be the mother of the two children that she just had mentioned and that I will marry. She cannot say who her name was, but she is getting an impression that there is a letter M on her name.
Before my reading was over, she told me that someone put a hexed on my
family and I was affected by it (remember the last psychic?) and it was on my mother's side (same stuff that the other psychic said...but I dont
know if it was a trend). Besides the witchcraft stuff, she told me that I have incoming BAD KARMA that is ruining my life force thus causing all
this bad luck in my life and if it havent been taken care of, it will get worse. She said that it wont really start not until February and the
effect doubles as time passes by (again...similar stuff that the other psychic had said). So she said that it is actually a double whammy to me
why I have all this crap, and she said that she can stop the incoming bad karma that I have by doing some ritual stuff and lift the hex for the price of ching ching: 2 grand. But she will take down payments. I was taken aback with the expense and will actually leave...but I asked her why I had a bad karma in love? She said to come back later since she
needs to meditate on this (she got my b-day and wrote down my problems on a piece of paper).
When I came back the next day, she told me that I had been like flirtatious and acted like a whore in my past life as a woman (I am a man in this lifetime)and thus suffering my bad karma in this lifetime by
not having (or having difficulty with) getting a partner in life. I cannot accept this situation from her because I know in this lifetime I would never even think of flirting or even being unfaithful to the true one I love.
***Interestingly enough, most channelers have different perspectives on this. Their approach is oftentimes more healing and inspirational, and the channeler that I once visited before told me that the reason I am devoid of any relationship in this lifetime is because is because of my own habits of isolating myself from others (which is very true of me!) and just being masculine in my past lives, and not abusing others or just being a whore and taking love for granted. This all makes sense to me than blaming and pointing fingers that says...Yah...you are wrong!!)***
I was shocked and appalled by her revelation to me, and I came home crying and very distraught because I only just have self recrimation on myself, and the thoughts that there is no hope for me in this life becomes more intense. Interestingly enough, in the reading before, she mentioned that I have some suicidal thoughts from time to time and should be very careful with this, because in one of my past lives she mentioned that i had actually commited one and this is the reason why I feel very very isolated and lonely despite the people that surrounds as friends and family.
She told me that bad karma can be erased and it will take a lot of work on her part, but it can be done. She said that she would need to buy special candles for the ritual, my dirty socks, and the picture of my parents (since their family line is the cause of the curse...which makes me blame them for being born in that family!!) and also that she can take away the curse that had been done in my family. I think she had
swindled me at least 1 grand because of my emotional vulnerability at that time. She told me that what she is doing is legit and that if I had
any thoughts that I am being mislead, I can contact the better business bureau to check her credentials out. I didnt bother because of her honesty in her part.
Time goes on and my luck still stays the same. I have to do this crazy
stuff that she had suggested (like taking a bath of some herbs which makes me foolish in front of myself and make my bathroom very smelly).
A month later had passed until my emotional turmoil had been balanced and I can think clearly on what just had happened. I knew I had been swindled, but I cannot go back and erase it. I learned my lesson well not to trust before right at hand, but I cannot blame myself either because of the emotional state I am in when I came to see her.
Even today, those two psychics that I had seen I always think what their predictions meant to me. The second psychic told me that her predictions had a span of at least 5 years. I am 29 years old right now,
so she told me that whithin the span of until age 35, there is a chance of meeting my soulmate. But I know that anyone can just say that...Hell I can tell anyone that you will get a gf in the next 5 years!!
One thing is certain. No one can tell what my love life is...nor my financial possibilities. No psychics...no channelers. I tried to study tarot cards, but for some reason I feel that I am not intuitive enought to continue to learn how to read the cards and always refer to books when I lay down the cards. I tried my hands on astrology, but my work and my difficulty in mixing keywords with the signs force me to abandon my studies. Now, I am coming back again with full force in the studying of tarot cards and astrology to find meaning of what my life is....why I
am here...why this are all happening to me.
All my life I had experienced pain and loneliness in my heart. I can go out of the publice and mingle and put up a happy face, but still, the
loneliness is always a part of me until the time I die. Sometimes I think to myself WHAT IF those predictions of the psychics that I just had seen really did came true? What if........I will never know the answer. Everyday of my life, it is like living in a parallel universe, where everything shouldnt suppose to happen, but it is happening. I cannot feel the beauty and grandeur of my soul anymore. It's like walking in a trance everyday no knowing what you should do...or if there
is really such thing as happiness and love. Maybe someday I will find the answers. if not in this life...hopefully in the next.
Thank you all for listening to my story and I really have to let this out of my chest. Maybe I just want to let people in the psychic business
knows how important their job is in not only inspiring people, but advancing their souls to the next level of enlightenment, and to take good care not to fool people with money, as you will all leave that anyhow when we all die. What matters is the love and service that you all give to us, and hopefully, you will all stay true to your profession..putting service before money.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה