יום שבת, 1 באוגוסט 2009

psychic tarot story

I used to read tarot cards too. Then one of my best friends called me from another state, asking me to read her cards over the phone. Her b/f was missing, and she had bad feelings about it. So, I focused on her, she focused on her boyfriend, and I started laying the cards. After I had laid the cards, I did what your father couldn't- I told her her boyfriend was dead. She said ok, and hung up. A few hours later, she called me back, hysterical. The police had found her boyfriends body near the mountains. They had found him within the same hour I read the cards. He shot himself. It's been a LONG time now, since I have touched the cards. Many people do not believe. I am not one of those people. Hell, I remember my mother doing a "spell" to see what sex I would be- I was still in her womb. My brother validates that he remembers my mom doing this "spell", because he was with her when she did it. He was my oldest brother.
are you a psychic too? do the free psychic test

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה