יום שני, 3 באוגוסט 2009

psychic at flee market expirence

Yesterday, I went to a psychic fair in the local flee market. She pretty much did a general Tarrot Cards reading about my near future (Say within one year or so). The interesting thing is that whatever she told me, may be true fo my near future, however, every thing said applied to my very near past. For example, she told me I will get a dog. This is almost impossible because my wife is extremely allergic to dogs. We have tried it in the past and failed. Could it be, just minutes ago, I was checking out a pet store (Specifically dogs) while I waited for my appointment with the Psychic, and she read those thoughts, and interpreted as me getting a dog? Could it also be, that she was getting all these energies from my past and interpreting them as my future?

I believe you have hit the nail on the head. I would say that the psychic you visited with was definitely picking up on what you had recently experienced. This is not to say that all psychics work in this way. A medium psychic works in an entirely different way.
Also, I think you have to bear in mind, that the skill needed in accepting and sharing the gift of psychic ability, is of course in the interpretation. This is personal to each psychic, and I would expect, through trial and error, a reading may be accurate or wrong depending on the interpretation at the time.
are you a psychic too? do the free psychic test

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה